Become a Donor
A DONOR is an individual who donates money, goods, or services to us. If value is over $20 they get a NAFCo membership.
Donations may be made to NAFCo through PayPal to the email address email@example.com
Become a Sponsor
If you want to donate a larger amount consider becomming a NAFCo Sponsor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORSHIPS: the reason we are going through the complicated and expensive process for achieving non-profit status with the state of Pennsylvania and to achieve 501c3 status with the federal government is that this legal status ALLOWS INDIVIDUALS & BUSINESSES TO MAKE TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS TO OUR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION!
We will have three levels of sponsorship available for our organization:
$25 – $99 ‘BRONZE’ ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP LEVEL
- Contributors at this level will get a paid membership in the organization.
- A big thanks from our organization and a shout out at a NAFCo event and listing in the NAFCo News newsletter
$100 ‘SILVER’ ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP LEVEL
- Designed for an Individual, Family, Organization or Small-Biz (i.e. Taylor Family, Jon Doe)
- Sponsors’ NAME will appear, printed in basic font, with all other ‘silver’ level sponsors on all NAFCo printed ad material, on screen during pre-show, intermission & post-show at all screenings & Rock ‘n’ Reel, workshops and any other NAFCo events, for one entire year from the time that the contribution is made.
- Contributors at this level will get a paid membership in the organization, provided they meet the location requirements.
$250 ‘GOLD’ ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP LEVEL
- designed for Mid-size to Large businesses, and agencies (i.e. DACOTA, Clearfield Co. Econ. Development Agency, Restaurants, Corporate/Commercial Businesses, etc.)
- sponsor’s LOGO will appear on all NAFCo printed ad material, on screen during pre-show, intermission & post-show at all screenings & Rock ‘n’ Reel, workshops and any other NAFCo events, for one entire year from the time that the contribution is made.
Become A Contributor
CONTRIBUTORS are any business, organization, or individual that gives us a discount, services, or similar benefit but doesn’t actually give us money. If the value is greater than $250 they become a sponsor. If an individual contributes something of value greater than $24 they can get a NAFCo membership.